Enterprise Portal Developer II – MIS
Location: Delray Beach, FL
Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, debugs, and implements new and enhancement projects for multiple application areas. Develops and maintains source code. Maintains project schedules. Communicates status updates. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Minimum of five years systems development experience.
Fundamental knowledge of programming languages.
Experience in a complex, large company environment.
Strong verbal and written skills.
Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
This individual will be responsible for technical support in configuring the Websphere Portal development environment; building and testing the portal solution based on J2EE standard technologies (i.e. Java, JSP, Servlet, EJB, etc.) and providing Websphere technical support to portal development teams.
– Assist with Installation and Configuration of Websphere Portal Server (WPS)
– Support the design architectures for WPS
– Debug WPS applications
– Develop and deploy WPS applications
– Integrate existing applications with WPS
– Develop interfaces/portlets for migration of existing applications
– Integrate organization wide applications
Specific Skills Desired:
– J2EE 1.2/1.3
– Core Java 2
– Servlets 2.2/2.3
– JSP 1.1/1.2
– Designing Web applications
– Team player
– Good written and oral skills
– Websphere Portal Server 5x
– Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD)
– Websphere Application Server (WAS 4x)
– Documentum (a plus)